Sunday 23 January 2011

Sunday Supplies

I have been into crafting since i was quite young (i know 22 is still young but I've been making things since i was tiny) and over the years I've collected far more supplies than I'm ever going to use, so I've set up a supply shop on folksy to clear out things I'm probably never going to get round to using, all at very low prices as i need the space for my jewellery at home, its in most rooms of the house at the moment, ever the hallway lol!
Check out Gecko Supplies if you want to stock up, I'm adding things regularly as i tidy up and clear out my stash so keep checking back for new items.
Shell Pendants
Shell Pendants from 50p
Large image
Pots of beads for 50p each
Postage no more than £1 no matter how much you order x

No comments:

Post a Comment