Monday 17 January 2011

Addicted to Reading

I've really got into reading this winter, i do usually read but not even half as much as i have been lately, I really look forward to curling up on the sofa with a good book or putting on my pyjamas and reading in bed.
Last Summer I was really into girlie books, I read 'I Heart New York' by Lindsey Kelk and really enjoyed following Angelas adventures so ended up buying the other 2 books 'I Heart Hollywood' and 'I Heart Paris' which were both just as good as the first book, very hard to put down.
http://www.iheartnewyork.co.uk/

Now I've got really addicted to the Twilight Saga Books http://stepheniemeyer.com/twilightseries.html
(Thank you to my lovely Fiance Justin for buying me the four books for xmas, Love You)
I've only got about 2 chapters left of Eclipse then I'm going to move onto Breaking Dawn, thats after i watch Twilight, New Moon and Eclipse on DVD again, lol told you i was addicted!
 I never thought I'd be into Twilight as i don't normally go with crowd and usually what i'm into isn't your average popular stuff, from my books and music to my clothes and even my pets i usually go for different and unusual, but i have to admit i see what everyone else likes, Twilight is amazing and i really don't want the story to end, if Stephanie Meyer wrote 100 books on the subject I'd be more than happy to read all of them more than once!

I've been the same with the films, If you know me then you know that i only ever watch a film once, i don't see the point in watching something again when you all ready know what happens, but for some reason I'm happy to watch the saga over and over again!

I don't know what i'm going to do when I've read all the books again, any suggestions are welcome, what else do you think I would enjoy reading?
What are you reading at the moment that you find hard to put down?
If someone helps me find a new reading addiction i might even send you a bookmark as a thank you
I'll Look forward to finding out what books you're all into
Lisa-Marie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment