Sunday 5 December 2010

Icy Cornish Weather

I'd like to thank everyone who came to visit Liskeard yesterday, I had a good day despite the icy Cornish weather (i had 5 layers on with scarf, gloves and knee high boots and i was still cold!)
and I'm looking forward to going back again on Saturday 18th December for the Christmas Market, if you're near liskeard that day pop up to the cattle market to pick up some lovely unusual christmas presents from one of the local craft/market stalls, its free parking after 1pm in Liskeard town car park and doesnt cost too much to park before that.
If you aren't near Liskeard or Cornwall you can still purchase gift sets from my Christmas range, I've just listed a few online, they come presented in lovely gift boxes ready to be given as presents or if you want a pretty boxed treat for yourself :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment