Tuesday 9 November 2010

Only 46 Days til Christmas!!

I can't beleive its only 46 Days until it's Christmas!
I've been working really hard the past couple days creating and packaging lots of gift sets to stock my shops for the festive seasons shoppers, I love creating with sparkly wintery beads, it's so much fun all cosy with a hot chocolate to help me get in the winter mood :)
I've managed to design quite a few different festive/party designs ready to restock Indigo Salon (Par green, Par, Cornwall) tomorrow, so if you're in the area soon pop in and see all the new designs.
My folksy shop will be next in line for new creations (over the next week or two hopefully) so keep checking back for new xmas present ideas at very reasonable prices!
If you're on facebook feel free to drop by my page for regular updates and competitions, I'm currently running a competition for 1 lucky fan to win a pair of festive/party earrings click here

Lisa-Marie x

No comments:

Post a Comment