Friday 13 August 2010

Lovely Cornish Weather!

Well it looks as if we've had most of our good weather for the summer, its been raining lots this week, its got me think about making some new autumn and winter designs, i'm planning to have a big end of summer sale next month in my folksy shop to make way for new designs, will post on here when the sale starts (theres a few items on sale all ready on the last pages in my shop )
I'm quite looking forward to autumn/winter fr crafting, i've got some craft fairs lined up for October, November and December so will be making lots of gift sets for xmas pressie shoppers.
Let me know if theres any specific colours or creations you want to see more of, you can leave a message on my facebook page  (join as a fan and you'll get a 10% discount in my facebook shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment