Monday 25 July 2011

Folksy Seller Interview 'K Scott Crafts'


Wow This is my tenth Folksy seller interview! I hope you have found some new favourite sellers and enjoyed reading about the people behind the folksy shops, i know i have!

Name
Kristen Scott
Folksy Shop: K Scott Crafts


How Long have you been on Folksy? 

Just a few months, I'm fairly new to it

Describe what you create

make a variety of things using polymer clay- cake toppers, figurines and various pieces of jewellery, including tiny animals, food, and millefiori beads. I also make custom pieces to order. :)

 How did you get into your craft?

I used to model with polymer clay as a teenager but hadn't used it in ages, then one of my friends was looking for a specific wedding cake topper and I decided to have a go at making it for her, and from then on I got back into polymer clay modelling as a hobby, then I started making beads with it and got into jewellery making from there.:)

What inspires you?
 I love animals as you can probably guess as I've got a lot of animal-related things in my shop! :D .

Which item for sale in your Folksy shop is your favourite? 

 From my jewellery range, I'm rather pleased with my sheep bracelet, which has 4 little white sheep and one little black sheep charms on it.Large image


What makes you unique?
 I'll have a go at most commissions so my jewellery will be as unique as you are :)

If you won the Lottery how would you spend your millions?

I'd buy a nice house for myself and my husband, (complete with a nice big studio for myself, natch!) and make sure our families and friends were sorted, do a bit of travelling and donate some to charity too.
Do you have a favourite shop which you buy from on Folksy?
 Ooh, there are loads of lovely shops on Folksy! I love Bits N Bobs fancy soaps, Printed On Ribbon's ribbons and Hand Over Your Fairy Cakes jewellery  


If you would like to see more of K Scotts Crafts lovely creations visit http://www.folksy.com/shops/kscottcrafts 

No comments:

Post a Comment