Tuesday 5 October 2010

New Autumn Range

Firstly Good news, the craft fair at liskeard went well on saturday so i've booked 2 more in december!
It was a fun day with lots of entertainment and met some lovely people, had fun watching the samba band parade through liskeard town.
My next craft fairs at liskeard will be
Saturday 4th December for the Liskeard lights up day.
Saturday 18th December for Liskeard Christmas Market.


Secondly I've been busy making new designs for autumn/winter, i'm currently adding the new creations to my shops http://www.folksy.com/shops/LisaMarie

Keep watching as i'm adding new items daily, all at affordable prices (great if you're thinking about christmas presents!)


Lastly Congratulations to Lynn Doe for winning the September Earring competition on my Facebook Fan Page
and thank you to everyone who entered and helped get my page to 359 followers!!!! Great response!

Lisa-Marie
x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment